Jun 17, 2021
So many women struggle to call God Father because they have
never known a Father that was good. Today’s guest, Tanya Glanzman,
struggled in that respect as well until God revealed His vast love
for her, and now she knows that she is her Heavenly Father’s
daughter. In today’s episode, we talk about what it truly means to
embrace our identity as a child of God.
Quotables from the episode:
- When life isn’t stable, God is faithful and unchanging in His
love, mercy, and grace.
- We can always run boldly to His throne of grace.
- God is sure, steadfast, and unchanging.
- It is critical to embrace God’s truth and filter every
situation through that.
- Understanding love is the catalyst to trust we are saved and
forgiven and chosen to be used by God.
- Forgiveness is releasing a person from the debt they owe.
- There’s nothing God calls us to do that isn’t for our
- Precious Daughter, look to your Abba Father for your value and
worth - dig into the truth of His Word to discover Who He says you
are in and through Christ and who He longs to be for you because of
His love for you. Allow the truth of God’s Word to be the filter
through which every thought you think flows. When your thoughts do
not align with the truth of what God’s Word says, begin to reject
the lies that have been offered to you through others and instead
replace those lies with the truth that will set you free.
- Psalm 27:10 NKJV When my father and my mother
forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me
- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same
yesterday, today, and forever.
- Romans 2:11 KJV For there is no respect of
persons with God.
- Psalm 147:3 NKJV He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Tanya Glanzman:
Podcast / Website / Twitter / Instagram /
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking
Anxiety’s Grip / Order Book HopePrevails
(@DrMBengtson) / LinkedIn
A graduate from Liberty University, Tanya Glanzman, LPC is
passionate about helping others live the life of freedom, joy and
peace Christ died for them to have. She has experience offering
individual, marital, family and group counseling. She works with a
variety of populations and issues, specializing in women’s trauma
recovery. As a survivor of traumatic childhood abuse, her heart is
that every woman would know God as the Healer, Redeemer and
Restorer He desires to be for them. She speaks and writes as My
Father’s Daughter, offering hope and encouragement wrapped in grace
filled truth, with the mission that every woman would know what it
truly means to be a Daughter of the King. Her first book, My
Father’s Daughter, Embracing your identity as a Daughter of The
King, was released on July 30th.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson