Jun 9, 2022
I talk with Jami Amerine about learning to live from a place of
grace. Jami shares how living from grace begins with your mindset
and what you focus on. Because what you focus on grows, when you
focus on love, gratitude, peace, joy and faith, those will grow and
Quotables from the episode:
- Grace is everything and once you are free, you are free
- There’s no “but” in a good “I love you.” God never says “I love
- Fear is our most dangerous operating system.
- Hope is a confident expectation.
- Ask God to open your eyes to a greater appreciation of His
- Stop talking AT Jesus and listen TO Him.
- I truly know I am cared for, I cannot get in trouble with God
and I can never be separated from Him.
- Colossians 1:27 "To them God has chosen to
make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery,
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
- Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of
what is hoped for the evidence of that yet seen."
- Romans 8:39 "Neither height nor depth, nor
anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the
love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Jami Amerine:
Website / Facebook
/ Instagram /
Twitter / Pinterest / Etsy
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip /
Order Book Hope Prevails /
/ Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson)
/ LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
Jami Amerine is an author, speaker, and artist. She and
her husband, Justin live in the North Houston, Texas area.
Jami and Justin have six children ranging in age from 6-25.
Jami is a four-time published author and royalty artist. Jami
and Justin are advocates for foster care and adoption. You
can learn more about Jami at sacredgroundstickyfloors.com
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson