May 28, 2020
- This is our one year anniversary of producing the Your
Hope-Filled Perspective podcast. And we are so thankful to you, our
listeners and our viewers for tuning in with us each week as we
seek to provide you with a biblically based hope-filled
- We thank you for the gift you have given us in terms of your
reviews, subscribing to the podcast, and sharing it with
- We started this podcast, and continue this podcast out of a
desire to serve you. To bring you a hope-filled perspective for the
trials you encounter in your daily life. Because our focus is YOU
and YOUR needs, we’d love to hear what topics and guests YOU would
like to hear in upcoming episodes.
Quotables from the episode:
- She not only shared her story, but she taught us about how to
pray, into the courtroom of heaven.
- We have an enemy. He's our adversary. And he's our accuser. And
so he accuses us day and night to God, who's our ultimate
- God wants us to use wisdom and to trust him in all things
- Yet, God has revealed himself personally to each believer.
- Jesus was an individual, and He cared for the individual.
- We don't have to fight on a war on two fronts, a front of the
earthly issues that are going on and front on the spiritual
internal issues that are going on as a believer.
Social Media Links for Host:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s
Grip / Order Book Hope Prevails /
/ Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson)
/ LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson