Jul 15, 2021
In this episode, my guest, Kerrie Oles and I talk about the hope
we have for living the best version of your true self. Have you
ever felt you were all alone in your struggle? Or that nobody else
would understand or relate? Or experienced shame from something
you’ve done or didn’t do? Then you’ve tuned in for the right
Quotables from the episode:
- Too often we are self-conscious but don’t want to be
- We put on a persona like everything is fine because we fear we
may not be accepted if we’re not.
- If you have a pulse, you have a purpose.
- Emotional DNA is like a blueprint which leads us to a certain
reaction and behavior.
- Inner healing is the freedom from the thoughts and behaviors
that hold us back and do some heart work.
- Your DNA has Jesus Christ running through it.
- Tears are often a release of woundings and heartache. Let them
flow so God can heal.
- Forgiveness is the key to unlock the healing in your
- Jesus loves those who hurt us as much as He loves us.
- Luke 7:47-48 “I tell you, her sins—and they
are many—have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love. But a
person who is forgiven little shows only little love.” Then Jesus
said to the woman, “Your sins are forgiven.”
- Isaiah 61:1-3 “The Spirit of the Sovereign
Lord is upon me, for the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to
the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to
proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be
freed.” He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the
Lord’s favor has come, and with it, the day of God’s anger against
their enemies. To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of
beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive
praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be
like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory.”
- Exodus 14:13-14 “But Moses told the people,
‘Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you
today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The
Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
To connect with Kerrie Oles:
Website / Instagram
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s Grip /
Order Book Hope Prevails /
/ Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson)
/ LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
Kerrie Oles, and husband Phillip have two boys, and have been in
ministry for 17 years. She is a conference speaker, and brings a
wealth of knowledge and experience to women’s platforms everywhere.
Her humorous approach and in-depth biblical insight is healing
hearts and transforming lives as she delivers messages of
encouragement, freedom, and victory in Jesus Christ.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson