Jul 23, 2020
- In this episode, we talk about how to live a life of purpose.
You can find your God-given purpose even when you feel lost. If
you’ve ever wondered how to find your purpose, or what it even is,
you won’t want to miss this episode with Dr. Kris Reece. Our guest
is an expert in this area and will be sharing practical tips with
us for living a life of purpose.
Quotables from the episode:
- God can and will do exceedingly, abundantly, above what you
could ask hope or think. He desires to reveal your purpose
even more than you desire to fulfill it.
- Proverbs 25:2 reminds us that it is the glory of God to conceal
a matter, it is the glory of kings to search it out. God
wants to take us on a journey of discovery. On that journey is
where we find, truth, purpose and HIM.
- We cannot find our “do” until we know our “be.”
- Our purpose often isn’t pretty, but it’s perfectly ours.
- 3 Ways God often reveals our purpose: positioning, prodding,
- Two common barriers to our purpose: trouble-free thinking and
- Our purpose is what we were created for; our career is what we
- We may miss our purpose because we are focusing too much on our
- If you want to know your purpose, ask God for a heart of
discovery: to discover more about you and more about God.
- Without God, we won’t find our God-given purpose. He has to be
part of the equation.
- Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have
for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm
you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Proverbs 25:2 “It is God’s privilege to
conceal things, and the king’s privilege to discover them.”
- Psalm 139:13 “You have made all the delicate,
inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s
- Ephesians 3:20 “Now to him who is able to do
immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his
power that is at work within us,”
Social Media Links for Host and Guest:
Connect with Dr. Kris Reece:
For more hope, stay connected with Dr. Bengtson at:
Order Book Breaking Anxiety’s
Grip / Order Book Hope Prevails /
/ Facebook / Twitter (@DrMBengtson)
/ LinkedIn / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube
Kris Reece holds a Ph.D in Christian Counseling and a Masters
Degree in Theology. As a Counselor, Coach, Author and practical
Bible Teacher, her passion is to help others defeat life’s
devils, grow in their faith, and become everything they were
created to be.
Hosted By: Dr. Michelle Bengtson
Audio Technical Support: Bryce Bengtson